Can you dare to run a company without using Microsoft tools? If you can then our advice is not to get involved in the business. You are going to be bankrupted.
Interview of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
Microsoft CEO Mr. Satya Nadella faced an interview with The wall street journal about how he runs meetings and hires and about his daily routine.
Question 1. You love to work in the morning or at night?
– He replied, a morning person.
Question 2. Morning coffee person or tea guy?
– Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon.
Question 3. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
– I ware my running shoes.
Question 4. What’s on your work desk right now?
-Too many computers to count.
Question 5. What’s on your smartphone home screen?
-Ah! The number one icon wonder list.
Question 6. Comic Sans good or bad fault?
Question 7. Favorite workday time-waster?
Question 8. Favorite personal possession?
-Oh, cricket bat signed by Sachin Tendulkar.
Question 9. Would you instead go to a clipper game with Steve Ballmer or play bridge with Bill Gates?
-I think I will play. I will go to a Clippers game with Steve Ballmer.
Question 10. How do you run a meeting?
– listen to more talk less and be decisive when the time comes.
Question 11. The one trait that I look for in new hires is –
-do they create clarity do they create energy.
Question 12. If you could explain cricket rules to somewhat in the US. Then What’s the one thing you would tell?
– It is impossible.
Question 13. Who has been the most significant influence?
– My parents as my dad is an economic leftist Marxist and my mom was a Sanskrit drama professor. They could hardly agree on anything. So, therefore, it gave me the room to form my own opinions, but they had high values, and that helped.
Question 14 What’s the best professional advice you have been given?
– Believe in yourself more so than you think you do.
Read More – Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki Daily Routine
Producer -Robert Libetti
Graphics- Drew Evans
Reporter- Shira Ovide
Additional images-Getty images